DSS’ proven business and workflow analysis methodology has led to the development of more than 350 applications and the successful integration of more than two dozen commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) products for our customers. These solutions, which help improve patient care and enhance workflow efficiencies, are deployed in more than 150 hospitals and medical facilities around the country.
Our Business and Workflow Analysis Services at a Glance
Through our business and workflow analysis services, we:
- Provide ongoing requirements management
- Collaborate with partner companies to define and develop integration requirements
- Develop customer and product requirements
- Produce and contribute to lessons learned documentation during each project
By actively engaging integrated project teams and other stakeholders via a series of reviews, DSS gathers and develops technical and functional requirements using the following techniques:
- Document analysis and review of existing documentation
- Focus groups
- Interface analysis and external interface analysis
- Observation/job shadowing
- Prototyping (storyboarding, navigation flow, paper prototyping and screen flows)
- Requirements workshops
Our team of requirements analysis experts and proven processes lead to improved workflows, documentation systems, patient/provider communication and patient outcomes for customers.