To achieve the best long-term outcomes of chemotherapy patient management, it is essential for chemotherapy treatments to be delivered at the correct dosages and times. DSS VistA Chemotherapy Manager (VCM) automates the entire chemotherapy treatment process, from therapy assignment to dose calculation to documentation of care. Our solution is flexible and scalable, and leverages a highly intuitive, user-friendly interface to provide the full range of automated chemotherapy administration and advanced safety features required by oncology providers, nurses and pharmacists.
VCM Key Benefits at a Glance
- Integrates with VistA/CPRS
- Automates dose calculations and modifications
- Enables treatment plans to be assigned and reviewed electronically
- Transmits chemotherapy orders without disrupting pharmacy workflows
- Includes a comprehensive database of standardized chemotherapy regimens
- Supports treatment plan cancellations
- Sends drug interaction alerts
Contact DSS today at 561-284-7000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about VCM.