Hospitals and health systems can optimize patient care by leveraging technology that supports provider collaboration across disciplines, including mental health. Having electronic access to a patient’s complete medical record, which also documents any mental health encounters, helps providers deliver better long-term outcomes.
DSS Mental Health Suite (MHS) is today’s most complete, versatile and cost-effective software solution for managing and documenting the care and treatment of mental health patients. Its application ranges from efficiently creating, editing and renewing patient intakes and treatment plans, to enabling care teams to more productively collaborate in order to ensure provider compliance with regulatory guidelines.
MHS Key Benefits at a Glance
- Graphical user interface with standardized and customizable patient data and provider notes entry capabilities
- Advanced editing tools
- Patient-centric focus of documentation includes all required elements of mental health treatment plan, supporting compliance with Joint Commission and CARF accreditation standards
- Consistent with DSM-5 format
- Integrated reporting module
- Plan renewal capabilities
- Comprehensive risk identification and prevention tools
Contact DSS at 561-284-7000 or e-mail email@example.com to arrange for a custom demonstration at your convenience.