Healthcare organizations focused on improving care coordination must identify technologies that support seamless connectivity to disparate HIT systems. The DSS CIS-DataBridge Interface facilitates the secure exchange of patient data between VistA technology and external clinical information systems (CIS), anesthesia record keepers (ARK) and vital sign monitoring systems.
The CIS-DataBridge Interface is an innovative software solution that enables users to pre-populate anesthesia systems with patient and staff data located in the VistA Surgery Module. It also exports patient and milestone data into VistA for easy viewing and makes it possible to achieve interoperability between VistA and external HIT systems while improving treatment efficiency, accuracy and reporting.
CIS-DataBridge Interface Key Benefits at a Glance
- Enhances care coordination and provider workflows
- Electronically records patient vitals, drugs, fluids and events
- Improves patient outcomes by capturing data from initial admissions to the post-anesthesia care unit (PACU)
- Streamlines data mining, recording and storage of ARK and ICU data
- Accesses current patient data at the point of care in real time
Contact DSS today at 561-284-7000 or e-mail email@example.com to request more information about the CIS-DataBridge Interface.