DSS’ Consult Tracking Manager provides an instant, up to date dashboard view of the status of all your consults, displayed by service line. The application shows all actions required by role. When a task is complete, it automatically moves through the queue and displays on the next person’s task list as an open item. Consult Tracking Manager is a web-based solution to unreliable and time consuming paper-based or non-integrated systems. It streamlines workflows, allows clinicians increased bedside time, and ensures patients are scheduled in a timely manner. It improves overall outcomes for administrators and consult managers, providers and patients alike.
Key Benefits at a Glance
- Provides a department/service view of consults, rather than patient-by-patient
- Displays and Updates consult information in real time
- Integrates with other packages to provide up-to-date information on the same page
- Creates workflow efficiency by eliminating paper or duplicative systems
- Role-based views ensure every team member has up to date work list for consults they need to process
- Allows for enhanced clinical roles for care teams increased bedside times for patients
- Optimizes functionality with access on mobile devices for on-the-go access
- Improves patient satisfaction by providing tools to help ensure timely scheduling of appointments
Contact DSS at 561.284.7000 or email Sales@dssinc.com to arrange for a custom demonstration of Consult Tracking Manager at your convenience.