DSS collaborates closely with customers to design customized training plans that ensure EHR project success. Our comprehensive curriculums are tailored to fit the diverse training needs of both government and private healthcare organizations, and result in skilled, knowledgeable customers.
DSS’ expert training team is trusted by more than 150 medical facilities to deliver training and knowledge transfer services for approximately 2,500 software installations. Our training specialists can provide onsite solution training, and we also offer a full set of training documentation, including manuals and curriculum for future reference.
Our Training Services at a Glance
End User Training
- Provides solution training in functional, technical and practical sessions
- Offers structured solution training for usage and maintenance
- Encompasses two training categories: “All User Training” and “Train the Trainer”
- Includes in-depth training for key administrative personnel
- Covers multiple disciplines, as needed
- Offers project management support
- Customizes content based on project scope
Mentoring and Continuous Education
- Assesses training to evaluate effectiveness
- Includes web-based training options
- Supports specialized needs of individual training through one-on-one mentoring