At DSS, we understand successful product and service projects start with a proven methodology, highly experienced staff and a clear development plan. For the past two decades, hospitals and medical facilities have relied on our agile development engagement principles, industry standards and subject matter expertise to innovate and deliver consistently high-quality EHR solutions.
Our Agile Development Services at a Glance
As part of our agile development services, we:
- Solicit input from organization stakeholders about technology and business requirements
- Work closely with business analysts and subject matter experts to refine requirements
- Produce new product documentation for specific use cases and stories
- Leverage our knowledge base and stakeholder input to determine the best approach to delivering a solution that includes the presentation layer, business logic, data security requirements and database
- Assign components of the identified solution among the development teams, including M/Cache development, Delphi development and .Net/JAVA/SQL database development
- Conduct individual unit testing
- Perform internal alpha testing and make development corrections before proceeding with beta testing
We have used our agile development methodology to successfully develop more than 80 solutions deployed in more than 2,500 installations that improve healthcare workflows at over 500 medical facilities.