DSS follows departmental and customer standards to define formatting and constructing project documentation artifacts. Full product documentation is included with all DSS and third-party solutions.
Our Documentation at a Glance
- Installation Guide: Self-install directions, troubleshooting instructions and “back-out” procedures
- Release Notes: Summary of updates, known bugs, limitations and product workarounds
- Security Guide: Unique and/or atypical features and miscellaneous information for security personnel
- Technical Manual: Software operation and maintenance directions that require minimal assistance from product support personnel
- User Guide: Documentation based on system use cases and produced in collaboration with testers; guide contains all updates reflecting enhancements required by contracts
- Training Manuals: Full set of training documentation that includes manuals and curriculums for future reference