Release of Information is an easy-to-use software solution that automates the entire ROI process – from initial request to approval to fulfillment and release. Designed to expedite ROI requests and reduce costs, Release of Information integrates seamlessly with vxVistA and the Computerized Patient Record System (CPRS) and supports the tracking, fulfilling and releasing of ROI requests electronically.
Release of Information Key Benefits at a Glance:
- Prevent ROI request backlogs
- Track ROI requests by patient and/or requestor
- Automatically print notice and reply letters
- Set reporting status as open, closed, pending or denied
- Generate reports
- Set and apply automated billing rules
- Track paper and imaged documents not found in CPRS database
- Comply with HIPAA requirements
Contact DSS today at 561-284-7000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information about Release of Information.